Internet Store Regulations – www.sklep.marioinex.com.pl
I. General provisions
- These Regulations define the general conditions, the method of the provision of services by electronic means, and the sale of toys carried out via the Online Store www.sklep.marioinex.com.pl. The store is run by Marian Suchanek who runs the business under the name MARIOINEX Fabryka zabawek; Marian Suchanek is registered in the registry of business owners of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity run by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology at ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa, NIP 5730201481 REGON 002753548, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- Contact with the Seller is possible through one of the following methods:
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- tel.: (34) 368 25 06.
- These Regulations are always available on the website www.sklep.marioinex.com.pl, so its contents may be accessed, opened and recorded by printing or saving on a data carrier at any time.
- The Seller informs users that the use of services provided by electronic means may involve a threat on the part of every internet user, consisting in the possibility of introducing malware into the IT system of the Client and obtaining and modifying their data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the above-mentioned risks, the Client should use appropriate technical measures that minimise their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
Terms used in the Regulations:
- Working days – days from Monday to Friday, not including statutory holidays;
- Client – a natural person who has full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organisational unit that is not a legal person, the specific legal provisions of which pro- vide legal capacity, which places orders in the Online Store or uses Other Services in the Online Store;
- Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Account – a part of the Online Store assigned to a given Client, by means of which the Client may perform specific actions within the Online Store;
- Consumer – a Client who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code;
- Business Owner – a Client being a business owner within the meaning of Art. 43  of the Civil Code;
- Regulations – this document;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store, the description of which are available in each presented product;
- Sales contract – Contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Client;
- Services – services provided by the Seller to Clients via electronic means within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order – Client’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
III. The rules of using the Online Store
- Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Client meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- a computer or mobile device with internet access;
- access to e-mail;
- Internet Explorer version 11 or newer, Firefox version 28.0 or newer, Chrome version 32 or later, Opera version 12.17 or later, Safari version 1.1. or newer;
- Using the Online Store means any activity of the Client which leads to familiarization with the content contained in the Store.
- The Client is obliged in particular to the following:
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory content or content that violates the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use of the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions related to sending or posting unsolicited commercial information within the Online Store (spam),
- use of the Online Store in a way that does not make it inconvenient for other Clients or Sellers,
- use of any content posted in the Online Store only for personal use,
- use of the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the internet.
- The Seller enables the use of free Services via the Online Store, which are provided by the Seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Account maintenance service in the Online Store is available after registration. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, which is available on one of the web pages of the Online Store. The contract for the provision of a service consisting in running an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and terminates when the Client requests to delete the Account or clicks on the “Delete Account” button.
- The Client can receive commercial information from the Seller in the form of messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the Client (Newsletter service). For this purpose, please provide a valid e-mail address or activate the appropriate field in the registration form or in the order form. The Client, at any given time, may revoke the consent to receive any commercial information. The agreement on the provision of the Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period of time and terminates when the Client sends a request to delete his e-mail address from the subscription to the Newsletter or when the Client uses the link attached in the message sent within the Newsletter service in order to unsubscribe.
- The Seller has the right to organise occasional contests and promotions, the terms of which will always be provided on the Store’s website. Promotions available in the Online Store cannot be combined unless the Regulations of a given promotion state otherwise.
- In the case the Client violates the provisions of these Regulations, the Seller, after an unsuccessful call for the cessation or removal of violations with the appointing of an appropriate date, may terminate the agreement for the provision of services with a 14-day notice period.
V. Procedure for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement
- Product specifications provided on the Store’s website, in particular product descriptions, technical and use specifications as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an Agreement, in the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- All Goods available in the Online Store are brand new and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
- You must have an active e-mail account as a condition to place an Order.
- In the case of submitting orders by using the Order form available on the website of the Online Store, the Order is submitted to the Seller by the Client in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude the purchase agreement of the product specified in the Order. The offer submitted electronically binds the Client when the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Client’s e-mail address; this constitutes therefore a statement of the Seller about the acceptance of the Client’s offer and upon its receipt by the Client, the Purchase Agreement is concluded.
- Placing orders in the Online Store via telephone or by sending an electronic message takes place on the working days and hours indicated on the Online Store’s website. For this purpose, the Client should:
- specify in the content of an electronic message which is addressed to the Seller, the name of the product from among the Goods available on the Store’s website as well as the quantity of the product.
- indicate the delivery method and method of payment chosen from among payment methods provided on the Store’s website.
- provide the data necessary for Order processing, in particular first name and surname, delivery address , e-mail address and telephone number.
- Information on the total value of the Order, as specified in the point above, is given each time by the Seller verbally after completing the entire Order or by informing via e-mail along with the information that the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement by the Client entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods, at this moment the Purchase Agreement is concluded.
- In the case of the Client being a Consumer, the Seller each time after submitting the Order via telephone or electronic mail, sends the Client a confirmation of the terms and conditions for the placed Order.
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of sending by the Client who is also a Consumer (in response to the message of confirmation of the terms and conditions regarding the placed Order sent by the Seller) an electronic message to the e-mail address of the Seller, in which the Client: accepts the content of the Order and agrees to its processing, accepts the content of the Regulations and confirms getting acquainted with the instructions on withdrawal from the Agreement.
- After the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Client the terms and conditions of the Agreement by sending the Agreement terms and conditions to the Client’s e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Client.
- The Purchase Agreement is concluded in Polish or in English, with its content consistent with Regulations.
- The delivery of Goods is limited to the territory of the European Union and is carried out to the address indicated by the Client upon placing an Order.
- The Client may choose one of the following forms of product delivery:
- via a courier company;
- via a postal opeartor;
- via delivery to a Parcel Locker;
- via the Seller’s own transportation;
- individual pick up at the Seller’s collection point.
- The Seller, on the Online Store’s web pages in the product descriptions, informs the Client about the number of working days needed to complete the Order processing and Order delivery, as well as about the delivery cost.
- The date of the Order processing and delivery is counted in working days according to point VII.2.
- The Seller provides the Client with the proof of purchase.
- In the case the Goods included in the Order have different Order processing periods, the longest period out of those foreseen applies to the entire Order.
VII. Prices and payment methods
- The prices of Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, such as VAT tax, duties and other fees.
- The Client can choose among the following payment methods:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, Order processing will begin after sending by the Seller to the Client the Order confirmation, and the shipment will be made immediately after the receipt of the funds to the Seller’s bank account and after completing the Order);
- cash payment upon picking up the product at the Seller’s collection point (in this case, the Order processing will be affected immediately after the Seller sends to the Client the confirmation of acceptance of the Order, and the product is available for pick up at the Seller’s collection point);
- cash on delivery; payment to the deliverer upon delivery (in this case, the Order processing and shipment will begin after the Seller sends to the Client the confirmation of acceptance of the Order and after the Order is completed);
- electronic payment (in this case, the Order processing will begin after sending to the Client the Order confirmation and after the Seller receives information from a billing agent system about receipt of the Client’s payment; the shipment will be made immediately after completing the Order).
- The Seller on the Online Store’s websites informs the Client about the date in which the Client is obliged to pay for the Order. In the case of absence of payment by this specific date, as referred to in the previous sentence, the Seller after unsuccessful request for payment with an appropriate deadline appointed, may withdraw from the Agreement on the basis of art. 491 of the Civil Code.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- The Client who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline expiry.
- The Client may formulate a statement on his own or use the withdrawal form available on the Online Store’s website.
- The 14-day period is counted from the Order delivery date and in case of Service provision, the agreement from the date of its conclusion.
- The Seller will send to the Client’s e-mail address a confirmation as soon as the statement of the withdrawal from the Agreement is received.
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded in the following case:
- Service provision in the case the Seller delivered the full service with the explicit consent of the Client, who was informed before service delivery that after fulfilling the service provision by the Seller, the Client would lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
- The Agreement in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement;
- Agreements in which the object of the provision are non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or custom-tailored according to the Consumer’s individual needs;
- Agreements in which the subject of the provision are Goods delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening due to health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging is opened after delivery;
- Agreements in which the subject of the provision are Goods, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement that was concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have provided is returned in an unchanged state, unless a change was necessary to determine the nature, specifications and functioning of the Product. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than 14 days. The Product purchased should be returned to the Seller’s address.
- The Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Client’s withdrawal from the Agreement statement, shall return to the Client all payments, including the cost of Product delivery. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Client unless the Client agrees to a different method of refund as long as the method will not bring any additional costs to the Client. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Client until the Product or the proof of return is received, depending on which event occurs first, unless the Seller has offered to pick up the Product from the Client.
- In the case the Client has chosen a method of Product delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Client.
- The Client bears only the direct cost of returning the Product, unless the Seller has agreed to bear the cost.
IX. Product complaints regarding Goods under warranty
- The Seller is obligated to deliver the Product without any defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Client, including a Client who is a Consumer, under warranty conditions for
defects in accordance with the provisions set out in Art. 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
- In case of complaints resulting from the violation of Clients’ rights guaranteed by law or under these
Regulations, please contact MARIOINEX Fabryka Zabawek Marian Suchanek, ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8,
42-226 Częstochowa, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. (34) 368 25 06.
- In order to handle the complaint, the Client should send or deliver the Product which the complaint refers to, and if possible attach the proof of purchase. The Product must be delivered or sent to the address indicated in point 3.
- The Seller is obligated to consider each complaint in up to 14 days.
- In the case of any missing information, the Seller will request the Client to complete the complaint to the necessary extent immediately, but not later than, 7 days from the date of receipt of the request.
X. Complaints regarding online service provision
- The Client may report to the Seller complaints regarding the functioning of the Store and the use of services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the following address: MARIOINEX Fabryka Zabawek Marian Suchanek, ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (34) 368 25 06.
- In the letter of complaint, the Client should write their name and surname, correspondence address, telephone number, type and description of the problem.
- The Seller is obliged to handle any complaint within 14 days, and in case it is not possible to inform the Client within this period of time, the Seller should inform the Client when the complaint will be considered. In the case of any missing information, the Seller will request the Client to complete the complaint to the necessary extent immediately, but not later than, in 7 days from the date of receipt of the request.
- All Goods have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
XII. Out-of-court complaint settlement and pursuing of claims
- The Client, who is a Consumer has, among others, the following options for out-of-court means of settling complaints and the pursuing of claims:
- The Client is entitled to apply to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the Trade Inspectorate for the resolution of the dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
- The Client is entitled to address the Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspectorate with the application to initiate the mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of a dispute between the Client and the Seller;
- The Client can receive free help on settling a dispute between the Client and the Seller, using the free services offered by a county (or municipal) Consumer Rights Advocate or some social organisations, whose statutory tasks include protection of consumers (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation under the free helpline number +48 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumer Association at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- The Client may file their complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
XIII. Personal data protection
XIV. Final provisions
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to the name, internet domain, website of the Online Store, and all forms and logos belong to the Seller, and any use of them can only be done in a way determined and compatible with Regulations.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Client who is a Consumer is subject to the competent courts in accordance with provisions of the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Client who is a Consumer is subjected to the court having jurisdiction over the Seller.
- To any matters not regulated in these Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of the Act on providing services electronically, provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law apply.
- Any changes to these Regulations shall be provided to each Client via the information on the main page of the Online Store containing a summary of changes and the date of their entry into force. Clients who have an Account will be additionally informed about any changes along with the summary of changes at the e-mail addresses indicated by them. Date of entry into force of any changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their publication. In the event that the Client who has a Client Account does not accept the new content of Regulations is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact within 14 days from the date of being informed of any changes to the Regulations. Notification of the Seller about non-acceptance of the new contents of the Regulations results in the termination of the Agreement.
Privacy and cookies policy of the online store
Words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the Online Store Regulations.
Personal data collected by the Controller of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Controller of the personal data of the Online Store aims to protect the privacy and information provided to him that pertain to Clients of the Online Store. The Controller with due diligence selects and applies the appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organisational nature, ensuring protection of the data processed, in particular, the Administrator protects data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against data processing that violates the applicable law.
Users under 16 years old of age may not use the services available on the website (in particular, regarding the possibility of placing an order in the Online Store). The Controller of personal data does not provide for the purposeful collection of data on users under 16 years of age.
The Controller of personal data
The controller of your personal data is:
MARIOINEX Fabryka Zabawek Marian Suchanek
ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa
You can contact the Controller with regard to your personal data through the use of the following:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- traditional mail: ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa
- tel.: (34) 368 25 06
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Data Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and range:
- before taking action to conclude a contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data given in the Online Store’s registration form such as the e-mail address, account password and gender; if the registration of the Account is via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect data regarding your first name and your surname; in case of registration while purchasing products, we collect data regarding your first name and surname as well as data necessary for order delivery such as shipping address; for the purpose of providing Services that require creating of an Account which keeps order history and informs about order status, we process data provided for your Account setup and data provided when purchasing products;
- to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account or do not involve the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the web pages of the Online Store, using the search engine for searching Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data regarding your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- to process orders according to the sales agreements of Goods (e.g. delivery of Goods), we process the personal data provided by you upon purchase of specific Goods, such as your first name and surname, e-mail address, delivery address details, payment details, and in case the purchase is made through an Account, in addition we process data regarding your account password;
- to analyse statistics of particular functions available in the Online Store as well as to optimise the use of the Online Store and to ensure IT security, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the sub-pages, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data regarding your internet browser and operating system;
- to determine, investigate and enforce any claims or defense against any claims in court proceedings or other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data that were provided while purchasing Goods or setting up an Account as well as any other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from legal requirements, court orders or any other legal procedures;
- to resolve complaints and requests as well as to answer to Client inquiries, we process the personal data that were provided in contact, complaint and request forms; to answer the inquiries provided in any other form and some of the personal data provided in the Account, as well as details of product orders or any other services provided by our store that are the cause of a complaint or request as well as data provided in documents attached to complaint and request forms;
- for the purpose of product and service marketing as well as for our Clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose, we process personal data provided for setting up an Account as well as Account updates, data about your activity in the Online Store including product orders that are registered and stored via cookies files, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, registration and login dates, search history and your activity related to communication with our store. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to inform you about our marketing communications outside the Online Store and we cooperate for this purpose with external services providers. These services consist of our messages displaying on websites other than our Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookie files;
- to organise Client contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winnings, advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and data provided at registration for the contest or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the listed terms of contest participation or terms of participation for the specific loyalty program;
- for market and Client review research conducted by our company or our partners, i.e. order information status, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing products, e-mail address. Data collected for market and Client opinion are not used by our company for advertising purposes. Details are provided in the information about a given survey or at the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The Data Controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- data on order processing in the Online Store;
- data on complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary personal data provision
Provision of required personal information is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services of the Data Controller via the Online Store.
Time specification of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for order and services processing as well as marketing activities and other services delivered for the Client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent;
- when the data subject does not take any action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the data stored are out of date or inaccurate.
Some data such as the e-mail address, first name and surname, may be stored for a period 3 years for the purposes of Client complaint and request processing, as well as for the processing of complaints regarding any services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on product orders and paid services, Client contests and loyalty programs will be stored for 5 years from the date of order delivery.
Data regarding Clients that are not logged in are stored for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies files stored on devices or until cookies files are removed from the device by the Clients.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis to take automated decisions in order to determine the Online Store sales possibilities.
Recipients of personal data
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. Prosecutor’s Office, Police, PUODO, President of UOKiK, in case we are asked to provide personal data,
- service providers that our company cooperates with while running the Online Store, for example, in order processing. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these parties act on our behalf or independently define objectives and methods of data processing, the list of services providers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the following link: ………….
The rights of the data subject
Based on the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- request to restrict the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request for transferring of personal data.
The Data Controller without unnecessary delay – and no later than within one month after receiving the request – provides you with information about actions taken in regarding your request. In case it is necessary, the monthly period can be extended by two more months as a result of the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receiving a request, providing reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Data Controller whether your personal data is processed.
If the Data Controller processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access the personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and about your right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, the source of this data, automated decision-making, including profiling and about security used regarding data transfer outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
In case you would like to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Data Controller to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Data Controller to update your personal data.
In case you would like to request the correction of personal data or their update, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct or complete your personal details after logging into the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, so-called “The right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Data Controller to delete your personal data in the following situations:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for purposes in which they have been collected or in another way processed;
- You withdrew your specific consent for the scope of which your personal data were processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data are processed unlawfully;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in the scope of which processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data in relationship necessary for the processing of the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or a third party.
Despite the request to delete personal data, the Data Controller may process your data further in order to establish, investigate or defend claims about which you will be informed.
If you would like to request the removal of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to submit a request to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data in case of the following:
- You question the accuracy of your personal data – the Data Controller will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the correctness of this data;
- When the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal information, you will request that your personal data processing is restricted;
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for processing purposes, but they are needed in order to establish, investigate or defend your claims;
- When you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Data Controller override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you would like to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in regard to the following:
- processing necessary for the implementation of the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the Data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another personal data administrator.
You may also request that the Data Controller send your personal data directly to another Data Controller (as long as it is technically possible).
If you would like to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw your consent
At any given time you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect compliance with the right of processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com or use the appropriate functions after logging into your Account.
Complaints to the supervisory body
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body regarding GDPR provisions is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO).
These files allow for the identification of the software you are using to customise the Online Store individually to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the domain name from which they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
Cookies that we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for any viruses to get into your devices through cookies as well as any other unwanted software or malicious software.
Types of cookies files
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and they remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and they remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third party cookies for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Online Store;
- analysing opinions on the level of Client purchase satisfaction with purchases secured by Trusted Buyer Shops GmbH with a registered office in Cologne.
- presenting and expressing opinions on the websites of the external website of ceneo.pl, whose administrator is Ceneo.pl sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Poznań. The cookies policy is available at the following link: http://info.ceneo.pl/polityka_plikow_cookies.
- posting opinions about products or examining opinions on the level of Client satisfaction of purchases carried out by Skąpiec sp. z o.o. headquartered in Wrocław.
- presenting opinions on the Online Store’s web pages that are downloaded from the external website Opineo.pl, managed by Opineo.pl sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław. The Cookies Policy is available at the following link: http://www.opineo.pl/i/informacje-o-ciastkach.
To learn the terms of using cookies, we recommend you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose information about your online activity as well as about the time of using the website may be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google network, you can use the tool available at the link: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Using the web browser settings or using the service configuration, you can independently and at any given time change the Cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and for access of cookies by your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to each time inform you about their storage on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).