Privacy and cookies policy of the online store
Words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the Online Store Regulations.
Personal data collected by the Controller of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Controller of the personal data of the Online Store aims to protect the privacy and information provided to him that pertain to Clients of the Online Store. The Controller with due diligence selects and applies the appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organisational nature, ensuring protection of the data processed, in particular, the Administrator protects data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against data processing that violates the applicable law.
Users under 16 years old of age may not use the services available on the website (in particular, regarding the possibility of placing an order in the Online Store). The Controller of personal data does not provide for the purposeful collection of data on users under 16 years of age.
The Controller of personal data
The controller of your personal data is:
MARIOINEX Fabryka Zabawek Marian Suchanek
ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa
You can contact the Controller with regard to your personal data through the use of the following:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- traditional mail: ul. Bieszczadzka 6/8, 42-226 Częstochowa
- tel.: (34) 368 25 06
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Data Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and range:
- before taking action to conclude a contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data given in the Online Store’s registration form such as the e-mail address, account password and gender; if the registration of the Account is via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect data regarding your first name and your surname; in case of registration while purchasing products, we collect data regarding your first name and surname as well as data necessary for order delivery such as shipping address; for the purpose of providing Services that require creating of an Account which keeps order history and informs about order status, we process data provided for your Account setup and data provided when purchasing products;
- to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account or do not involve the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the web pages of the Online Store, using the search engine for searching Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data regarding your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- to process orders according to the sales agreements of Goods (e.g. delivery of Goods), we process the personal data provided by you upon purchase of specific Goods, such as your first name and surname, e-mail address, delivery address details, payment details, and in case the purchase is made through an Account, in addition we process data regarding your account password;
- to analyse statistics of particular functions available in the Online Store as well as to optimise the use of the Online Store and to ensure IT security, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the sub-pages, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data regarding your internet browser and operating system;
- to determine, investigate and enforce any claims or defense against any claims in court proceedings or other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data that were provided while purchasing Goods or setting up an Account as well as any other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from legal requirements, court orders or any other legal procedures;
- to resolve complaints and requests as well as to answer to Client inquiries, we process the personal data that were provided in contact, complaint and request forms; to answer the inquiries provided in any other form and some of the personal data provided in the Account, as well as details of product orders or any other services provided by our store that are the cause of a complaint or request as well as data provided in documents attached to complaint and request forms;
- for the purpose of product and service marketing as well as for our Clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose, we process personal data provided for setting up an Account as well as Account updates, data about your activity in the Online Store including product orders that are registered and stored via cookies files, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, registration and login dates, search history and your activity related to communication with our store. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to inform you about our marketing communications outside the Online Store and we cooperate for this purpose with external services providers. These services consist of our messages displaying on websites other than our Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookie files;
- to organise Client contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winnings, advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and data provided at registration for the contest or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the listed terms of contest participation or terms of participation for the specific loyalty program;
- for market and Client review research conducted by our company or our partners, i.e. order information status, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing products, e-mail address. Data collected for market and Client opinion are not used by our company for advertising purposes. Details are provided in the information about a given survey or at the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The Data Controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- data on order processing in the Online Store;
- data on complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary personal data provision
Provision of required personal information is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services of the Data Controller via the Online Store.
Time specification of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for order and services processing as well as marketing activities and other services delivered for the Client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent;
- when the data subject does not take any action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the data stored are out of date or inaccurate.
Some data such as the e-mail address, first name and surname, may be stored for a period 3 years for the purposes of Client complaint and request processing, as well as for the processing of complaints regarding any services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on product orders and paid services, Client contests and loyalty programs will be stored for 5 years from the date of order delivery.
Data regarding Clients that are not logged in are stored for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies files stored on devices or until cookies files are removed from the device by the Clients.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis to take automated decisions in order to determine the Online Store sales possibilities.
Recipients of personal data
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. Prosecutor’s Office, Police, PUODO, President of UOKiK, in case we are asked to provide personal data,
- service providers that our company cooperates with while running the Online Store, for example, in order processing. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these parties act on our behalf or independently define objectives and methods of data processing, the list of services providers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the following link: ………….
The rights of the data subject
Based on the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- request to restrict the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request for transferring of personal data.
The Data Controller without unnecessary delay – and no later than within one month after receiving the request – provides you with information about actions taken in regarding your request. In case it is necessary, the monthly period can be extended by two more months as a result of the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receiving a request, providing reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Data Controller whether your personal data is processed.
If the Data Controller processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access the personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and about your right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, the source of this data, automated decision-making, including profiling and about security used regarding data transfer outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
In case you would like to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Data Controller to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Data Controller to update your personal data.
In case you would like to request the correction of personal data or their update, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct or complete your personal details after logging into the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, so-called “The right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Data Controller to delete your personal data in the following situations:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for purposes in which they have been collected or in another way processed;
- You withdrew your specific consent for the scope of which your personal data were processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data are processed unlawfully;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in the scope of which processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data in relationship necessary for the processing of the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or a third party.
Despite the request to delete personal data, the Data Controller may process your data further in order to establish, investigate or defend claims about which you will be informed.
If you would like to request the removal of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to submit a request to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data in case of the following:
- You question the accuracy of your personal data – the Data Controller will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the correctness of this data;
- When the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal information, you will request that your personal data processing is restricted;
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for processing purposes, but they are needed in order to establish, investigate or defend your claims;
- When you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Data Controller override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you would like to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in regard to the following:
- processing necessary for the implementation of the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the Data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another personal data administrator.
You may also request that the Data Controller send your personal data directly to another Data Controller (as long as it is technically possible).
If you would like to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to withdraw your consent
At any given time you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect compliance with the right of processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functions after logging into your Account.
Complaints to the supervisory body
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body regarding GDPR provisions is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO).
These files allow for the identification of the software you are using to customise the Online Store individually to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the domain name from which they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
Cookies that we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for any viruses to get into your devices through cookies as well as any other unwanted software or malicious software.
Types of cookies files
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and they remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and they remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third party cookies for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Online Store;
- analysing opinions on the level of Client purchase satisfaction with purchases secured by Trusted Buyer Shops GmbH with a registered office in Cologne.
- presenting and expressing opinions on the websites of the external website of ceneo.pl, whose administrator is Ceneo.pl sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Poznań. The cookies policy is available at the following link: http://info.ceneo.pl/polityka_plikow_cookies.
- posting opinions about products or examining opinions on the level of Client satisfaction of purchases carried out by Skąpiec sp. z o.o. headquartered in Wrocław.
- presenting opinions on the Online Store’s web pages that are downloaded from the external website Opineo.pl, managed by Opineo.pl sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław. The Cookies Policy is available at the following link: http://www.opineo.pl/i/informacje-o-ciastkach.
To learn the terms of using cookies, we recommend you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose information about your online activity as well as about the time of using the website may be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google network, you can use the tool available at the link: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Using the web browser settings or using the service configuration, you can independently and at any given time change the Cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and for access of cookies by your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to each time inform you about their storage on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).