- The delivery of Goods is limited to the territory of the European Union and is carried out to the address indicated by the Client upon placing an Order.
- The Client may choose one of the following forms of product delivery:
- via a courier company;
- via a postal opeartor;
- via delivery to a Parcel Locker;
- via the Seller’s own transportation;
- individual pick up at the Seller’s collection point.
- The Seller, on the Online Store’s web pages in the product descriptions, informs the Client about the number of working days needed to complete the Order processing and Order delivery, as well as about the delivery cost.
- The date of the Order processing and delivery is counted in working days according to point VII.2.
- The Seller provides the Client with the proof of purchase.
- In the case the Goods included in the Order have different Order processing periods, the longest period out of those foreseen applies to the entire Order.
Prices and payment methods
- The prices of Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, such as VAT tax, duties and other fees.
- The Client can choose among the following payment methods:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, Order processing will begin after sending by the Seller to the Client the Order confirmation, and the shipment will be made immediately after the receipt of the funds to the Seller’s bank account and after completing the Order);
- cash payment upon picking up the product at the Seller’s collection point (in this case, the Order processing will be affected immediately after the Seller sends to the Client the confirmation of acceptance of the Order, and the product is available for pick up at the Seller’s collection point);
- cash on delivery; payment to the deliverer upon delivery (in this case, the Order processing and shipment will begin after the Seller sends to the Client the confirmation of acceptance of the Order and after the Order is completed);
- electronic payment (in this case, the Order processing will begin after sending to the Client the Order confirmation and after the Seller receives information from a billing agent system about receipt of the Client’s payment; the shipment will be made immediately after completing the Order).
- The Seller on the Online Store’s websites informs the Client about the date in which the Client is obliged to pay for the Order. In the case of absence of payment by this specific date, as referred to in the previous sentence, the Seller after unsuccessful request for payment with an appropriate deadline appointed, may withdraw from the Agreement on the basis of art. 491 of the Civil Code.